Our English program is more than just English – it is a place where you can meet new friends, enjoy lessons and conversations with English-speaking teachers and volunteers, and become more confident in your day-to-day living in this beautiful city of Vancouver.
You will gain new skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing. Sometimes special events and field trips are offered. We include a short reading of a poem or encouraging passage from the Bible in each class, as a means of sharing Canada's culture and Judeo-Christian heritage with you.
Everyone is welcome!
We have two courses available for students:
Level 2: Upper beginners
- Classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:45pm - 2:45pm
- Optional "Table Topics" conversation practice from 11:30 am - 12:40 pm on Tuesdays
- Class Schedule
- May 15, 2018 - June 21, 2018
Level 4: Intermediate
- Classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am - 11:30am
- Optional "Table Topics" conversation practice from 11:30am - 12:40 pm on Tuesdays
- Class Schedule
- Classes from: Tuesday April 3, 2018 until Tuesday April 24, 2018
- Break: No classes on April 26, May 1, 3 and 8
- Classes resume: Thursday May 10 to Thursday June 21, 2018*
**Year end Potluck Lunch Celebration on Thursday, June 21, 2018!
Registration Fee for each class:
Level 2 Upper Beginners: $120 for the course + $40 for Student Book/Workbook package (includes opportunity to attend "Plus" programs)
Level 4 Intermediate: $75 + $40 for Student Book/Workbook package (includes opportunity to attend "Plus" programs)
All students must have their own copy of both books to participate.
Books will be available for purchase on the first day of class.
If you have any questions, feel free to email our ESL teacher Susan Robertson: email@example.com
ESL Bible Class
Wednesday Mornings 9:30-11:30 am
If you are interested in learning about Christianity, we have a Bible class on Wednesday mornings at 9:30 am. This class watches a video that show Bible stories with English subtitles. Anyone is welcome to attend!
For more information on joining this class, please call the church office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org